Today is the first day of summer and the LOOOOOOONGEST day of the year. Hopefully it won't feel that way.
Luke's face is looking much better today. He's still a little puffy, but looks like my boy again. :) I called the doctor yesterday on recommendation from my mom, basically so they could note his chart, and they recommended he take Claritan as well and follow up with them in 2 weeks. Hopefully he will be misery-free soon.
I'm totally stressing about the amount of scrapbooking I have to do. I have to finish a mini album today so that I can finish up my Scrapbooker of the Year entry tomorrow & Friday. And then over the weekend I have to do all my Karen Foster work for CHA. I'm praying that the kids are cooperative.
I was reading CK last night (I have 3 issues I hadn't even opened... can you believe it?) and it was very discouraging. Deflated is more like it. I don't know why I'm bothering to enter SBOTY, really. CK has never shown me the love. *sigh* But I will press on. I know I'll kick myself if I don't enter. Now I just need to come up with some amazing work in the next two days. LOL.
1. FIRST NAME? Sheila
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, but I was almost named Shelly. I like Sheila better. My mom tells me she read Sheila in a novel she was reading.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Monday
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Do I have kids? Yes, definitely.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I'm a pretty fun gal. :)
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just my blog.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What is considered 'a lot'? LOL. Yes, I do.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Where would they have gone? Yes, I do (see, sarcasm there)
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I was on "The Amazing Race" I would. Other than that, I have no interest.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't buy shoes that have ties, so.... no.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no. Emotionally, yes.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Dreyer's Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie
16. SHOE SIZE? 10 1/2... yes, I know, they're big.
17. RED OR PINK? Pink
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My tendancy towards depression.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My best friend, Shannon. She lives 1300 miles away. :(
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 1973 in North Carolina
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None! LOL. I'm in a night shirt!
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Does a vanilla latte count? I'm drinking one right now. If chewing is included... it would still be my coffee. LOL. Just kidding. I had a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich for dessert last night.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Blues Clues... my kids are watching TV
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Orange: not the most popular but vibrant nonetheless.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Orange
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? My mom
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Their smile
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I sing beautifully. Really, I do. :) And I'm a kick-butt scrapbooker. ;)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Dr Pepper
30. FAVORITE SPORT? To play? Softball. To watch:none. Don't like to watch sports.
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown
32. EYE COLOR? Brown
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Right now it's an Asian Chicken Salad from Jack in the Box. I don't know why, but I can't get enough of them.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Well, I don't like scary horror movies, but I do like scary suspenseful movies. And yes I like happy endings.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Anne of Green Gables.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? See #15.
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I just finished Club Sandwich... very good. I'm working on Breath right now, but then I have been reading it here and there for weeks.
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad. My couch is my mouse pad.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My kids' laughter
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles I guess
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME Moscow, Russia
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? Jesus and Harry Connick Jr. I know, quiet the combination. LOL.