So I'm just sittin' here on the couch doing a little online shopping. Samantha was rolling around playing on the floor when all of the sudden she just pushed herself into a sitting position!! Of course I practically threw my computer off my lap so I could grab the camera. She fell over as I was getting it (of course), but quickly did it again. So I got pictures of her second time sitting alone. She'll be 7 months old in 3 days. My baby is growing up!!
And on an unrelated note, Gymboree is having their Red Hot Dot sale, so I'm a little distracted this morning. I don't know how long it's actually been since I've been through the doors of a Gymboree... Christmas I think? It's really hard to drag four kids to the mall. But I love their website. I think 90% of my kids clothes are from there, with the other 10% from Target, Old Navy and the Gap. Yep, I'm hooked. So if you're love Gymboree like me, their sale is on WITH Gymbucks! :)