It's been over three years now since I first read The Hunger Games, and it still remains one of my favorite books. With the movie release this past weekend, I'm sure that many more will be reading this book for the first time. But those of you who have read the entire series -- probably more than once now, like me -- are looking for another good book fix. Well, here are a few of my other favorite YA dystopian novels that I have read over the last year or two that I have found to be, if not equally as good, nearly as good as The Hunger Games. Hope you enjoy!
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
***The second book in this series, Insurgent is available May 1, 2012
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young
***The second book in this series, Rebel Heart is available October 30, 2012
- Birthmarked & Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien
***The third book in this series, Promised is available October 2, 2012
- Enclave by Anne Aguirre
- Graceling & Fire by Kristin Cashore
***The third book in this series, Bitterblue is available May 1, 2012
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials & The Death Cure by James Dashner
- The Plegde by Kimberly Derting
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
*Yep, this post contains Amazon affiliate links, but all opinions are indeed my own.